E-mail

Subject: E-mail
From: Michele Berkes 615-576-2352 <BERKESM -at- A1 -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1993 08:52:00 -0400

I recently picked up my very own copy of Merriam-Webster's Tenth Collegiate.
(I just love new dictionaries!) The Tenth prefers E-mail. I personally prefer
e-mail and had been enforcing it as our informal standard, but we have changed
to conform with "The Voice of Authority" (or so it claims on the front of the
jacket). BTW, the Tenth also prefers on-line, but we have a directive from
above to continue using online. Go figure.

Michele Berkes
berkesm -at- a1 -dot- osti -dot- gov