Computer-aided indexing

Subject: Computer-aided indexing
From: Michael Mcpherson <ENMCPHER -at- ECUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 15:19:42 EDT

Hi All!
I know this subject has been thrown arond already about the different types
of indexing software available, but I tried to download some info and I lost
it all.

Do any of you know of any books, articles, etc., that pertain to computer
aided indexing and also do you know the names of the software? I would also
appreciate if you could send the name of the software company (ies) that
produce the software as well.

This information is pertaining to my Masters in technical Communication
so any information that I receive will be beneficial.

P.S. If you especially know of any STC publications that contain this
information please send it.

Thanks,
Mike McPherson
enmcpher -at- ecuvm1