Looking for Reprints/Copies

Subject: Looking for Reprints/Copies
From: "S.North" <north -at- HGL -dot- SIGNAAL -dot- NL>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1993 11:48:28 +0100

I am trying to get hold of copies of the following articles:

1. Hester, S.D., Parnas, D.L., and Utter, D.F. "Using Documentation as a
Software Design Medium". The Bell System Technical Journal 60, 8 (Oct.
1981), 1941-1977.

2. Jones, Patricia L., and Doyle, Kelly M. "Modularizing Software
Documentation". Proceedings of the 35th ITCC, May 1988, WE49-50.

3. Levine, Linda, Pesante, Linda H., and Dunkle, Susan B. "Implementing
the Writing Plan: Heuristics from Software Development". The Technical
Writing Teacher 28, 2 (Spring 1991), 116-125.

4. Walton, Richard E., and Balestri, Diane. "Writing as a Design Discipline:
Exploring the Relationship between Composition and Programming." Machine
Mediated Learning 2, 1, 2 (1987), 47-65.

I would be quite happy to reimburse your time and costs; perhaps we could
even arrange a 'trade' .... anyone want some Dutch cheese, chocolate or
licorice????

snail mail address is : De Bonte Specht 34
7609 BM Almelo
The Netherlands

Thanx.

================= Angular momentum makes the world go round. =================
Simon North FISTC Quality Group, Software R&D
north -at- hgl -dot- signaal -dot- nl Hollandse Signaalapparaten BV