Re: Help--Doc Design course

Subject: Re: Help--Doc Design course
From: Lori Lathrop <lathropl -at- DNS -dot- IRM -dot- R9 -dot- FWS -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1993 09:41:00 MDT

Mike -- I will probably be offering my 2-day indexing skills workshop in the
wonderful state of N.C. sometime in the next year, and I'll let you know as
soon as dates are set for it. (BTW, I lived in NC for 15 years and loved it.)
I'm willing to send you a copy of the paper I wrote for the Region 7 STC
Conference Proceedings, where I'll be presenting a condensed version of my
workshop; and I'll look forward to receiving a copy of your thesis next May.

Please send any questions you may have to my CompuServe email address; the
one I'm using now is for the contract assignment I'm currently on. Here's
my address on Compuserve:

INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Also, here's my "snail mail" address:

Lori Lathrop
Lathrop Media Services
P.O. Box 808
Georgetown, CO 80444

BTW, have you looked at indexing software? I use CINDEX. Several other
freelance indexers I know use Macrex and In>Sort. And some do it the hard
way, using the ol' index-cards-in-a-shoebox method!

Lori Lathrop
Lathrop Media Services