Re: Help--Doc Design course

Subject: Re: Help--Doc Design course
From: Mike McPherson <ENMCPHER -at- ECUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1993 10:33:54 EDT

Lori:
I was reviewing my mail and noticed a note that you offer a 2-day course
on indexing skills. This sounds interesting.
I am doing my comprehensive exams and thesis on the theory and practical
aspects of indexing. Probably will narrow the scope to computer-aided
indexing. Is there any way possible that I could obtain some information
from you about indexing, maybe even take your 2-day course? As a graduate
student, I'm sure you know that I am a little low on funds, but I would
graciously send you a copy of my thesis once it is completed (May 1994) free
of charge to you in exchange for your information.
If you are willing and able to help, please send any information you may
have to:

Michael McPherson
C/O Department of English
East Carolina University