Re: STC's Electronic Bulletin Board

Subject: Re: STC's Electronic Bulletin Board
From: Carl Miller <ccm -at- MAYBERRY -dot- CRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1993 06:49:13 CDT

Thanks for your comments yesterday on the techwr list. I know that various STC
leaders (such as yourself) do have an Internet connection. Could you please
request some, such as Jeff Hibbard who addressed the subject at the STC Forum
in Dallas, to post their responses on the techwr list?

We've had enough "why don't they" complaints. Now how about a few "here's what
we plan to do" (positive) statements. The Society leadership has been silent
long enough.

Carl