job posting - techwr - Albany NY

Subject: job posting - techwr - Albany NY
From: sanders_j -at- TBOSCH -dot- DNET -dot- GE -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1993 11:50:51 EDT

Hi Everyone:

Here's the first job posting. I have used Maria's subject line idea so we
can be selective in our reading. This is the whole ad, appearing in the
Sunday Times Union, June 28th, 1993:

"Technical Writer: Seasoned professional for long and short term assignments
Minimum 5 years experience. Strong computer skills. Documentation Strategies
Inc. 518-283-0355 Fax 283-0356."

That was all that was there. I called up the company for their complete
address and the person to whom resumes should go, mainly because I was sending
them one, even though I don't even remotely qualify for it (canvasing).

Their address: 120 DeFreest Drive
Troy, NY 12180
Attn: Anne C. Moynihan

Hope this helps someone...