Re: Any Frame Maker experts?

Subject: Re: Any Frame Maker experts?
From: "sara k. brown" <sara -at- INTERCON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1993 15:25:20 -0500

> I'm looking for people who have built hardcopy and online
> books (and for Interleaf, used the Interleaf "code-management
> thing" (It's 3 letters, dbs??). Ideally, we're looking for people who
> have tried to write modular documentation in a team-of-writers
> environment and would be able to give us their opinions in the
> questionnaire.

> If you think you might be able to help, please contact me directly at
> Raven -at- usable -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com or 603-881-2430 (work) or 508-264-
7167 (also
> work)

Mary:

I've used FrameMaker fairly extensively and would love to help you!
However, I have never used FrameMaker's online book capabilities. I use a
very simple online doc creator called DocMaker (shareware). If you need my
help with your hard copy docs, pls. feel free to contact me.

Sara Brown
sara -at- intercon -dot- com
703.709.5523