Re: Red-lining software

Subject: Re: Red-lining software
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 09:56:51 CDT

Hello, Philip!

FrameMaker, WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Xerox GlobalView all
provide readlining. Ventura Publisher may provide it as well,
but I've never used it on Ventura and I don't have my manuals
handy.

No doubt many more programs provide redlining, but these are
the ones with which I am familiar. Check with your university
book store or local software vendor. You probably qualify for
a discounted copy of any of these packages.

Good Luck!

Chuck Banks
NEC America, Inc.
e-mail: chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com