Re: Red-lining software

Subject: Re: Red-lining software
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 11:21:19 CDT

Hi, Robert!

Good to hear from my home state. (I came from LA -- Lower Alabama --
Mobile.)

None of the products I listed are SGML-compliant.

However, Frame Technology Corp. (makers of FrameMaker) have other
products such as FrameBuilder that, I have heard, are attempting
to be SGML-compliant.

Xerox Corp. has a product named DocuBuild that is also attempting
SGML-compliance.

Since I have only hear-say to report and no personal experience,
I advise you to contact your local representatives for both
corporations and get the latest information.

Best Regards!

Chuck Banks
NEC America, Inc.
chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com