Re: Re[2]: Enough said

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Enough said
From: Stuart Selber <SSELBER -at- MTUS5 -dot- CTS -dot- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1993 13:48:12 EST

Although I may not be following the thread on subscribing/unsubscribing, I do
think readers on this list are engaging in a dialogue that is meaningful to
them (we all read what we find meaningful and delete what we don't). If the
topic is related to the list, I think we should show tolerance. Censoring
topics or deciding what is *meaningful* or *useful* within our larger
discussion of technical communication seems dangerous.

Stuart Selber
Michigan Technological University