Re: Enough said

Subject: Re: Enough said
From: Nancy Peacock <NANCY71 -at- DELPHI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1993 09:31:31 -0400

I agree, it's more difficult to figure out how to unsubscribe and
not botheh r everyone oneth the list. Why not keep out comments
real substantive queries that will help us do our job better,
or use the technology more effectiveluy y.r the
c ?

dir

dir
dkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdk
dkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd