Re: Tips to convert Google Docs into clean HTML?

Subject: Re: Tips to convert Google Docs into clean HTML?
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Lin Laurie <linlaurie1 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 17:55:18 -0700

My 1099 work is mostly one document at a time for tiny startups who haven't got a clue about hiring independent contractors.

Gene Kim-Eng

On 4/21/2020 5:17 PM, Lin Laurie wrote:

So you are using your own contracts, Gene? I always have to sign the clients contracts and let me tell you, the legal skills from the lawyers that make up the contracts varies greatly.

I've had to correct grammar in every single one I've signed.

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | https://techwhirl.com