Will Adobe Reader DC Update Impact my Adobe Acrobat XI?

Subject: Will Adobe Reader DC Update Impact my Adobe Acrobat XI?
From: Kevin Ryan <kryan -at- harriscomputer -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 13:19:50 +0000

Hello,

I recently reinstalled Acrobat Professional XI and Adobe Reader DC on a new Windows 10 computer. They were formerly on a Windows 7 computer. Both seem to work ok on the new computer, but I am receiving notice popups to update my Adobe Reader DC. It would seem a no-brainer that I should install this update, but in the back of my mind I seem to recall that some people have had complications with their full Acrobat after performing such seemingly innocuous updates on Reader DC. Has anyone had such an experience?

Thanks for any tips,

Kevin Ryan

Harriscomputer

Kevin Ryan
Technical Writer, Research & Development
P: 802-865-1170x82412
E: kryan -at- harriscomputer -dot- com

[cid:systems-and-software-logo_fb337cde-842d-4df4-a70d-ba6845848677.png]

10 E Allen Street
Suite 201
Winooski, VT 05404
www.ssivt.com<http://www.ssivt.com>

This message has been sent on behalf of a company that is part of the Harris Operating Group of Constellation Software Inc.
If you prefer not to be contacted by Harris Operating Group please notify us<http://subscribe.harriscomputer.com/>.

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | https://techwhirl.com