re: Question about Google Plus vanity URL

Subject: re: Question about Google Plus vanity URL
From: <subscribe -at- cuff -dot- ca>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 06:53:02 -0500

The vanity URL and two-factor authentication are completely unrelated in the sense that you can get the benefit of the latter without having to agree to the former.

I've had two-factor authentication for months now via my mobile phone. I'm still waiting to figure out what to do about the vanity URL. If you're not at all concerned about privacy, it's a simple decision, but I'm holding back until I figure out what I'm getting into.