RE: When to use the word "curate?"

Subject: RE: When to use the word "curate?"
From: James Leatherwood <JLeatherwood -at- aflac -dot- com>
To: Ken Stitzel <kstitzel -at- symplified -dot- com>, Tech Whirl <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:21:47 -0500

Perhaps we need a Thread Curator?

James Leatherwood

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Stitzel [mailto:kstitzel -at- symplified -dot- com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:56 PM
To: Tech Whirl

All I can say, as both a senior tech writer and the spouse of a former museum curator, is that if anybody sent me a resume that used "curate" as a verb in any context unrelated to museums or science, it would immediately go into the Highly Suspect category.

...Except that I can also say that this thread has also had the most impressive display of failures to trim unnecessary inclusions of previous messages that I have seen in a long time!

Ken, curmudgeon hat firmly in place

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any distribution, copying, or use of this e-mail or its attachments is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this message and any copies. Thank you.
Writer Tip: Create 10 different outputs with Doc-To-Help -- including Mobile and EPUB.

Read all about them: http://bit.ly/doc-to-help-10-outputs