RE: Default Paragraph Font - Word expertise needed

Subject: RE: Default Paragraph Font - Word expertise needed
From: "Margaret Cekis" <Margaret -dot- Cekis -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "'Monique Semp'" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>, "'TechWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:28:58 -0500

Monique Semp said, "Yes, the sole difference seems to be the line spacing.
And if I look at a paragraph style's info, it appears consistent, all the
way to the Reveal Formatting details. But never-the-less, visually the
paragraph spacing is different (more), and not as many paras fit on a
page....I do think perhaps the problem is buried deeply somewhere in the
bullet list styles because it's the bullet styles that seem to be different,
but not the regular text paragraphs."
____________________________________
Monique:
The font and spacing settings in the Format> Bullets and Numbering can
override or conflict with the "regular" paragraph settings in the Style
descriptions. Select Format> Bullets and Numbering and find the details for
the bullet style in the problem area, and make sure that it matches the
settings in the Style definition exactly. I've run into this before, too.
Also make sure that all the docs are using the same bullet style. HTH.
Margaret Cekis, Johns Creek GA

Writer Tip: Create 10 different outputs with Doc-To-Help -- including Mobile and EPUB.

Read all about them: http://bit.ly/doc-to-help-10-outputs