RE: Possible to encrypt "free" mail?

Subject: RE: Possible to encrypt "free" mail?
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Margaret Cekis <Margaret -dot- Cekis -at- comcast -dot- net>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:50:50 -0500

Yes, we do that here, with limitations on which hardware can be
used to establish a VPN connection.

I understand that some companies make considerable use of
Citrix, and that could allow connection to corporate resources
from one's smartphone, rather than a company-issued/controlled
laptop. We don't.

or disclosing it.

Writer Tip: Create 10 different outputs with Doc-To-Help -- including Mobile and EPUB.

Read all about them: http://bit.ly/doc-to-help-10-outputs