RE: His/Her v. Their

Subject: RE: His/Her v. Their
From: Ben Davies <bdavies -at- imris -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 21:48:28 +0000

Leonard,

I should have responded to your comments with more professionalism - something I implied you were lacking (now I'm a hypocrite too!).

I think we agree with each other on the topic of gender neutral writing. You have convinced me that you cannot ALWAYS remove gender from sentences written in the third person, and I'm happy to know that you are not advocating for gender bias. :)

I'm sorry for dragging this on, and I'm sorry for insulting you.

Let's move on.