RE: His/Her v. Their

Subject: RE: His/Her v. Their
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: Ben Davies <bdavies -at- imris -dot- com>, Becca <becca -at- di -dot- org>, tech2wr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:21:14 +0000

"Aw, man, I thought the user guide would tell me how to frip the quibble on my carbledywoop, but these instruction are written only for women! I wonder if the manufacturer has a version written for men."

Sorry, while I deeply respect individuality and diversity, I find dogmatic political correctness offensive, a veritable turd in the melting pot.