Re: Help with Gmail Filters

Subject: Re: Help with Gmail Filters
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Steve Janoff (non-Celgene)" <sjanoff -at- celgene -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:44:00 -0700

I haven't seen anything that says gmail acts any differently from any other
POP or IMAP server once you enable that feature, so if you set up your
external client to read mail and leave a copy on server it should still be
in the cloud next time you check gmail throigh a browser. Should be easy
enough to run a few test messages and see.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help