RE: Construction terminology question

Subject: RE: Construction terminology question
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riveraintech -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 07:40:51 -0400

Try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzOXT7vzNIo

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Hemstreet
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 1:40 AM
To: 'Ken Stitzel'; Tech Whirl

You have described EXACTLY what is going on here!

You see, we are in the process of completing the largest underground
fortified hospital (2,000 bed) in the world; built to withstand all
types of warfare (conventional/unconventional).

This year's calendar is going to have pictures of the whole construction
and I am working on the captions. Each month, the picture takes you
through one sequential aspect of construction, with the final months
showing the finished product and how it will be used...

And if anyone wants to know more about this amazing project, visit
rmmj.org.il... I'd give you a more specific link but our website is down
at the moment (ARGH!). And please don't complain to me about the English
site (or the Hebrew one), we are working on it... and I've finally been
given the info I need to start remapping and rewriting the English
site...

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help