RE: Careers For People Who Don't Like People

Subject: RE: Careers For People Who Don't Like People
From: Kat Kuvinka <katkuvinka -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:33:41 -0400

When I was in my 20s I worked for a season at a ski resort in Utah. They had us take what I call an Idiot Test.

T/F questions like:
--I often come late to work.
--Sometimes I feel like punching my boss.
--I steal from my employer if I think I can get away from it.

I guess if you are dumb enough to answer True to these questions , you don't deserve a minimum wage job.

I wonder, though, how the PhDs would react...

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help