RE: Real World Advantages of Office / Word 2007 and Windows 7

Subject: RE: Real World Advantages of Office / Word 2007 and Windows 7
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riveraintech -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 11:39:03 -0400

I'm an avid user of PureText, but I do use Word's native function
sometimes, and I have a keyboard shortcut for it (Alt+2).

Creating the shortcut itself was a little adventure in Word 2010. "All
Commands" in the Customize Ribbon screen calls it, "Keep Text Only," but
"All Commands" in the Customize Keyboard screen calls the same command,
"Paste Text Only".

There was a temporary caffeine shortage that day in Redmond...