Acrobat Shared Review (Adobe-hosted) - any down sides ?

Subject: Acrobat Shared Review (Adobe-hosted) - any down sides ?
From: "Monique Semp" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TechWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:24:28 -0800

Hello, TechWR-L-ers,

I finally tested out Acrobat Shared Review, using the host-on-Adobe.com feature (instead of hosting it on my own server), and Iâm wondering why I didnât use this eons ago!

It seems so straight forward and easy to use, and I canât think why this isnât used by more people in more places, but I donât know anyone whoâs personally using it.

So, have any of you used it and found any problems or down sides to it? Any workflows or types of docs where it doesnât work so well? Any difficulties training doc reviewers how to use it (assuming that they are already familiar with annotating PDFs)?

Iâd be pleased if you could share your experience (good or bad) with this feature,
-Monique

http://www.doctohelp.com