Re: Creating a template with locked

Subject: Re: Creating a template with locked
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Cat Salm <catrose15 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:11:29 -0700

This is probably where your solution waits. If it's legal information, then
your legal group is the ultimate internal customer and SME and everybody
else is just a data source. Distill the disputes between the bickering
groups down to a multiple-choice list, sit down with the lawyers, let them
pick the wording they feel will best support their needs and then go back to
the bickering groups and tell the owners of the alternate wordings that
Legal has rejected their changes. Be sure your own boss is on board for
this.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com