Re: Creating a template with locked

Subject: Re: Creating a template with locked
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Cat Salm <catrose15 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:48:22 -0700

Is this a situation where the other people:

a. are all preparing different documents you want to unify
b. each own different sections of the same document or
c. are all trying to make changes to the same sections of a document?

The technical/tools approach is different for each, but for all a certain
amount of top-down direction from upper management is needed to drive home
the point that a single point of contact (presumably you) is the final
arbiter of style and composition standards for all.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com