Re: New rules for business correspondence

Subject: Re: New rules for business correspondence
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:56:41 -0800

Most of the "new rules" articles I see give advice that amounts to all
the traditional formalities that the same article writers were telling
everyone had been obsoleted by new communications technologies and new
business environments during the dotcom years.

I guess everything that was old is new again for anyone who graduated
from college and entered the job market in the past 15 years or so.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com