RE: DVD Mastering with menu

Subject: RE: DVD Mastering with menu
From: Joe Weinmunson <litlfrog -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 09:09:51 -0400

While it doesn't have a lot of options to prettify the menus, DVD
Flick is smooth running, easy to use, and free; I've been using it for
months. http://www.dvdflick.net/

---------------------------
You wrote: "I'm on a Windows platform I have five short video segments
that I need to
master to a menu-driven DVD, e.g., Chapters 1 through 5 and a PLAY ALL
option. The videos are being captured using Camtasia, which can output to
ost of the popular video formats.

Can you recommend a low-to-no cost (prefereably open source) tool to use for
disc mastering?"
----------------------------

--
Joe Weinmunson

Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or
believe to be beautiful.
--William Morris

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish documentation,
manuals, and other information through multiple channels. Choose
authoring (and import) as well as virtually any output you may need.
http://www.doctohelp.com/

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -