Re: When should I add index terms?

Subject: Re: When should I add index terms?
From: Brian Bertrand <bertran -dot- de -dot- st -dot- jean -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:01:57 -0400

If you index as you go, it also provides a handy snapshot as to the progress
of the project as well, and can give you an idea of what things may be
missing that need to still be addressed. I build glossaries/acronym guides
as I go as well, which is a handy by-product for government if nothing else!

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Phillips, Wanda <wanda -dot- phillips -at- philips -dot- com
> wrote:

> LOL, rigorous about the content. Here are some examples:
>
> > each topic needs at least 1 entry
> > index concepts
> > include important abbreviations and acronyms
> > index the tasks using gerunds
>
> Wanda

In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

Cross-sectional studies show that 100% of Russian Roulette players surveyed
had suffered no ill effects from participation.

More conservative longitudinal studies indicate the same, although it should
be noted that these studies had a high attrition rate, with 16% of
respondants being unavailable for the follow-up survey.

A bullet, laser beam, missile or charge may have your name on it, smartbombs
and bombs are addressed "To whom it may concern"..