RE: Naming a department

Subject: RE: Naming a department
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Susan W Gallagher <susanwg -at- gmail -dot- com>, Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:47:30 -0500

I want a flunkie to wear it and to precede me into rooms...

Yes, I know it would seem cheaper to have the flunkie wear
a simple fabric vest with the emblazon. However, flunkies
are becoming more expensive - or at least, all the replacement
paperwork and justification of expenditures is very
time-consuming. "Didn't we approve one of those for you
just last week? Are you selling them on Ebay? Did you forget
to water your last one?" Cheaper and less of a time-suck
to just give your flunkie a real bullet-proof vest, keep
patching as needed, and hope for no head-shots.

- K

PS: On the other hand, what are interns for, anyway? There
seems to be an almost limitless pool.
or disclosing it.

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com