RE: Accessing documentation when all the tools are from a single vendor

Subject: RE: Accessing documentation when all the tools are from a single vendor
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>, "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:29:21 -0500

That's why I wasn't using Firefox, which had previously been my browser-of-choice.

It was a pleasant surprise when Chrome just happened to work with SharePoint.
It seems to do everything else - that I ask of it... a limited set of any browser's functionality - quite well. I have no hesitation recommending Chrome.

Hmm... I haven't tried Safari, yet... :-)

It's also been a couple of months since I last checked for a Mac OSX version of Chrome.

Cheers, Happy New Year, and all that.

- Kevin (happy to have just sold his house in the supposedly "dead" period over Christmas, got his price and got his preferred closing date - woohoo!)