RE: Accessing documentation when all the tools are from a single vendor

Subject: RE: Accessing documentation when all the tools are from a single vendor
From: Craig Haiss <craighaiss -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 07:59:24 -0800 (PST)

Chrome's ability to handle multiple processes is a huge selling point for me. Application vendors are building more and more integration into their products, and the memory usage is increasing as a result. It's nice to know that if a JavaScript freezes the browser, you can simply close the tab and resume working in other tabs.

I'll have to check out Iron; I'm a bit creeped out about providing so much much private data to a single vendor, but Chrome offers so many great features that I'd had to give it up.

Happy New Year!

Craig Haiss
Email: craighaiss -at- yahoo -dot- com
Blog: http://www.helpscribe.com/2009/06/writing-user-manuals-tips-and-templates.html