RE: Word (2007 and 2000) image not displaying in a file

Subject: RE: Word (2007 and 2000) image not displaying in a file
From: "Victoria Wroblewski" <victoria -dot- wroblewski -at- eagletest -dot- com>
To: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:40:28 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Kim-Eng
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 3:11 PM
To: Victoria Wroblewski; Techwr-l

>Are you sure the disappearing picture was not inserted
>as a "link to file" picture? Does this problem occur only
>at the one customer's site, or on other computers that
>are not connected to your network?

It was not inserted as a link to file picture.

I've gone so far as to take my own PC off the network and it still works
fine for me when I'm offline.

- V

**This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.**

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/