Re: Laptop Question (off topic? I don't know)

Subject: Re: Laptop Question (off topic? I don't know)
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:39:47 -0700

Yes, if you pick a model that doesn't have an XP-down
option there might be a chance that some of its HW
won't work with XP. So the choice is buy an XP unit
before the end of June, buy one with Vista and the
downgrade option, or at least make a note of which
models are available now with XP so you can grab
one used in a year or two and blow away Vista in
favor of your own XP CD.

Gene Kim-Eng