Re: tortoiseCVS and FM files

Subject: Re: tortoiseCVS and FM files
From: "Rédactrice Technique" <redaqtechnique -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:26:43 +0100

Hi again,

Just to specify,

I was planning to commit doc changes to CVS only once a project was
finished. So, for example, if a new version of XYZProduct was developed by
our engineers, I would check out XYZProduct Reference Manual v138, make all
the changes required and then check the manual back in as XYZProduct
Reference Manual v139. I'm planning to use my allocated server space for
backups between CVS checkins (mostly because it seems a lot less complicated
to just copy the folder and dump it on the server, rather than doing fiddly
things with CVS). So I wouldn't require inter-versioning tags.

Thanks,

RT

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList