Re: This old chestnut again

Subject: Re: This old chestnut again
From: eleysium -at- gmail -dot- com
To: WilliamFLawrence -at- eaton -dot- com
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:00:08 -0500

I store Frame files on SharePoint now, but one problem is that they don't
generate any version history. Every time I check a Frame file out and in,
SharePoint treats it like a brand new file - no version history for non-MS
files as far as I can tell.

I tried using Master Docs in SharePoint and it didn't work well at all.

JW