Re: Your To-Do List

Subject: Re: Your To-Do List
From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:03:06 -0500

My ToDo List is pretty simple. I have a rough schedule on Outlook that keeps track of meetings, etc., but I also make a daily list of what needs to be done on old business cards (I've had a number of jobs over the years and a lot of left over cards). It works great and I get to recycle those old cards. I've also used old Day-Timer planner pages and whatever blank papers I have laying around. When I'm done, I just toss the old list in the fireplace (or wood stove).

I tried to keep track of things using a Day-Runner (or Day-Timer) and on a PDA, but they always seemed to much of a hassle. My wife uses a Day-Timer and loves it. She also tried a PDA and ended up giving it away.

Al

--

Al Geist
Technical Writing, Online Help, Marketing Collateral, Web Design, Award Winning Videos, Professional Photography

Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com <mailto:al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>

See also:

"When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer "Present" or "Not guilty.""
Theodore Roosevelt