RE: Your To-Do List

Subject: RE: Your To-Do List
From: "Joyce Fetterman" <Joycef -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:50:49 -0500

Al Geist wrote:
<< My ToDo List is pretty simple. I have a rough schedule on Outlook
that keeps track of meetings, etc., but I also make a daily list of what
needs to be done on old business cards [snip].

Before my work group started using Outlook tasks (and later Bugzilla), I
liked to use steno pads, with a new page for each day. I listed what I
need to do that day and added notes through the day about calls I'd
made, ideas to follow-up, etc. I crossed off items as they were
completed. The next day I'd copy over the unfinished tasks from the
previous day to the new page (this never took long as my notes were
brief) and get started on the fresh list.

I kept the steno pads and could refer back to them as needed. They were
portable, inexpensive, readily available, and they worked!

Joyce