RE: Footer Alignment

Subject: RE: Footer Alignment
From: "Darges, Katherine" <katherine -dot- darges -at- defensegp -dot- com>
To: "Harris, Michael" <Michael -dot- Harris -at- innocon -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:21:23 -0400

We do a lot of work that is put into notebooks, gbc bound, or
perfect-bound. On all of it, we align the footer elements across the
bottom to give a clean frame line to the bottom of the page. For the
same reason we align header elements across the top, except our logo.
That sits top left and takes up most of the header space.

Katherine Darges
Sr. Management Analyst
National Security Programs Group