RE: Recruiters without clues

Subject: RE: Recruiters without clues
From: "Andrea C. Carrero" <andrea -at- wordtex -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:32:37 -0500

That would be because they're charging the client $45 an hour and making a
profit of $30 an hour because they (apparently unlike the rest of us) "have
overhead." :-)

Personally, I don't mind someone tacking onto my rate to make some money,
but more than a 20% markup is completely unreasonable!

Ciao!

~Andrea C. Carrero~
President
Word Technologies Inc.
PO Box 775
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-0775
856.428.0925
www.wordtex.com

Business/corporate communication and technical documentation
solutions--where individual performance contributes to team success