RE: Read only dialog box?

Subject: RE: Read only dialog box?
From: "Barbara Philbrick" <caslon -at- alltel -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:22:37 -0500

It's not a developer, it's an auditor, and a Swedish one at that (sometimes
she sticks on points that native English speakers gloss over; it's actually
been quite instructive from a "writing for English as a second language"
perspective --- she asked me to explain the "ing" ending, but that's another
thread!) "Dialog" to her needs to be two ways (she doesn't buy the "clicking
OK is a form of dialog") and wants to call them pop-ups.

And don't even get me started on trying to get auditors to lose (s), within,
obtain, and a(nother) from their texts...

Picking my battles,

Barb