Estimating Software Video Demo Projects

Subject: Estimating Software Video Demo Projects
From: "Vicky Moorman" <vicky -at- cleartechnical -dot- ca>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:11:18 -0700

Can anyone provide resources with regard to estimating software video
demo/tutorial projects? I will use a product such as Captivate or Camtasia,
etc.
Is there an industry standard metric out there? For example, it takes "x"
hours to produce "x" minutes of "typical" video (I know this is broad). What
are you charging for this service? I am to produce software tutorials
(reflecting changes in a new software build/version) using screen video
capture with voice narration. Any and all help would be super-greatly
appreciated.

Vicky M

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archiver%40techwr-l.com