New TECHWR-L Poll Question - TECHWR-L Newsgroup Usage

Subject: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - TECHWR-L Newsgroup Usage
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:41:06 -0600

Hey everybody,

Now that the list has been converted to Mailman, I can turn my
attention to other matters. One thing that hadn't worked correctly for
awhile was the bit.listserv.techwr-l newsgroup, as well as the mirror
at lists.techwr-l.com.

I'm happy to report that as part of the conversion, the newsgroup at
bit.listserv.techwr-l is working again! But, the one at
lists.techwr-l.com was a function of the Lyris list software, and is a
little trickier to replace. I'd like to gauge how much people were
using that one, and how much they'd like to see it back vs. how much
they'd like to see efforts concentrated elsewhere.

So, it's time to let your voice heard in the TECHWR-L community. :)

Why do you use the lists.techwr-l.com newsgroup?

* To get traffic out of my inbox
* So I can use a Usenet client
* To avoid newsgroup spam
* I have a different reason for using it
* If bit.listserv.techwr-l works, I don't need it
* I don't read TECHWR-L through a newsgroup
* I am not subscribed to the list
* None of these answers fits my situation

Cast your vote at http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/

Have a great week!

Lisa B.

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archiver%40techwr-l.com