ADMIN Announcing TECHWR-L on Mailman!

Subject: ADMIN Announcing TECHWR-L on Mailman!
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:24:50 -0600

I am pleased to announce that the TECHWR-L mailing list has been moved
to a new open source list management software called
Mailman(http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html).

How does this affect you? Well, you'll probably never notice a
difference in day-to-day use.

* Your list options were converted to the new system, so you don't
need to do anything.

* You'll still send email messages to the same address

* Archives are still available at http://techwr-l.com/techwhirl/archives/.

If in the future, you want to change your email address, switch from
regular mail to digest, stop your mail when you go on vacation, or
change any of your other options, you can do so here:
http://techwr-l.com/techwhirl/techwhirllist/index.html

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments about the
Mailman system. I'll do my best to answer them as quickly as possible!

Have a great week!

Lisa B.

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archiver%40techwr-l.com