EC Help Authoring Software Question

Subject: EC Help Authoring Software Question
From: Susan -dot- Jelus -at- daytonrcs -dot- com (Susan Jelus)
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:18:20 -0500

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone out there know anything about the "EC Software Help and Manual"
help authoring package? Here's a link to it: http://www.ec-software.com/

We've been using Robohelp successfully, but we need to buy another copy.
This one is less expensive and I've heard that Robohelp may be dropped by
Macromedia.

Any thoughts will be appreciated. I'm on the digest.

Thanks very much,

Susan Jelus
Research Computer Services (a subsidiary of NCR)
Technical Publications
Dayton, Ohio USA

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archiver%40techwr-l.com