RE: EC Help Authoring Software Question

Subject: RE: EC Help Authoring Software Question
From: "Esther Boal" <eboal -at- equisys -dot- com>
To: <susan -dot- jelus -at- daytonrcs -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:48:24 -0000

Hi Susan,

I am currently a Help & Manual user, and have been for over a year. As
we have several large projects, I have devoted a lot of my time to
getting to grips with the product and would highly recommend it.

Advantages:
- Great support both using an independent forum and support team.
- Flexibility in output type.
- Easy to use interface (much improved in the newest version.

My only issue has been migrating from our existing system to the
database format (the previous technical author only used html help).
This shouldn't be as much of an issue for you as they have an option for
importing RoboHelp files.

As they give you a months free trial, you can check it out for yourself
with minimal effort.

Hope this helps

Esther Boal
Project Engineer