Re: The Bible in Tech Comm

Subject: Re: The Bible in Tech Comm
From: "Chris Christner" <cchris -at- toptechwriter -dot- us>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:32:14 -0600

> I've argued that the Bible is one of the oldest forms of technical
> communication. And if the goal of Tech Comm is "making information
> available" by presenting information in a manner that a specific
> audience will understand, then we should applaud these "translators"
> for their accomplishment:

It's also a good argument for having a revision control system. Since the
Bible was released at Rev. A, we've had The New Testament, the Koran, Book
of Mormon, etc., and because there's no RCS, all revisions are still in
use. Could be a class-action liability lawsuit in there somewhere.

--Chris

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com