RE: The Bible in Tech Comm

Subject: RE: The Bible in Tech Comm
From: "Simon North" <sintac -at- home -dot- nl>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 19:52:46 +0200

Pardon me, but if it were such a remarkable piece of technical
communication why is it still open to so many different (and seemingly
contradictory) interpretations, and why can no-one agree on what it says.

You have bible classes, bible teachers, bible commentaries, multiple
versions, multiple translations, etc. etc, etc. The original bible was written
by multiple authors in multiple languages with no attempt at consistency
is either style or content ...

A good piece of technical communication? I think not.

Simon.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com