Measuring results with your WBTs

Subject: Measuring results with your WBTs
From: <Christian -dot- Walters -at- cox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:29:47 -0400

Hi all,

I'm trying to think of measurable ways to judge how effective our WBTs
are. For those of you familiar with six sigma, we're trying to be sure
we're in control :)

But I'm not sure what the best metric would be. At least, which metric
would be practical to gather on a monthly basis -- I think something
like job effectiveness would be great, but it's tough to gather.

We currently track the number of courses launch, completed, and passed.
Have any of you been down this path before, and can think of anything
else? They don't have to be as easy to gather as the ones we do now, but
they should be something plausible. :)

Any ideas?

Thanks y'all!

Christian